Garena Free Fire
Garena Free Fire, also known as Free Fire or Free Fire Battlegrounds, is a multiplayer battle game in which you compete against other players in order to win. You and up to 50 other players will parachute into the battlefield and do battle as a team to be the victor. Free Fire is one of the best known games of this type worldwide. As a matter of fact, it has won the Google Play award for the most popular game voted for in 2019.
Some important features to know about Garena Free Fire
- Garena Free Fire is a battle royale shooter game for mobile phones in which 50 real players land on an island and fight it out to be the last man standing. Matches are fast, lasting 10 minutes maximum.
- Before the safe zone shrinks and players are forced to move quickly, explore the island to find weapons and items. As the safe zone shrinks, players are forced to fight in a smaller and smaller area, and things start to heat up.
- The unique character system is what sets Garena Free Fire apart from other battle royale games. The game features more than 10 unlockable characters, each with their own unique way of playing the game.
- On a huge island with unique environments and loot, engage in exciting 50-player battles.
- Travel faster with vehicles such as jeeps and pick-up trucks, and you can even use the Amphibian to cross land and sea.
- You can also use premium currency to buy character outfits and cute pets that follow you around the game.
- Use in-game voice chat to battle in squads of up to four players.