Ever had trouble translating something? Trying to learn a new language but don’t know what a word means? Then Google Translate could be just what you’ve been looking for to help you learn a new language. You can translate a long piece of text or a short phrase, and get a fairly accurate translation in a matter of seconds.
Some key features to know about Google Translate
- When you use Google Translate, almost every language in the world is available for translation.
- People can use Google Translate with the “hearing” option for a better experience.
- People can do “reverse translation”, which means that they can switch between languages in a very simple way to get different translations in just a second.
- Google Translate can also be used offline, which is ideal for people who do not have a stable connection to the Internet.
- Text can be transcribed into up to 8 different languages simultaneously using Google Translate.
- People can draw characters. If you draw them correctly, they will be translated instantly.
- People can also do real-time translation of things they see in pictures.