How to Download WhatsApp for Mobile
WhatsApp for Mobile
If you are a mobile user and looking for an app to communicate with your family and friends, there’s no need for you to look more. We know that using WhatsApp can be the solution for most people out there, and that’s why we will talk about it. In case you are wondering what exactly can we tell about WhatsApp, we will tell people how they can download it on their devices. So, if you were having any doubts about the process, pay attention to what we have to say as you might find useful information.
Download WhatsApp for Mobile
Requirements to use WhatsApp on mobile
- Android OS 4.1 or later is required on the device installing WhatsApp; earlier versions will not function. For iOS users, they will need to have an OS 10.0 or higher or the app will not work.
- To use WhatsApp, a person needs a working phone number to create a valid account.
- For WhatsApp to function correctly, the mobile device where it is installed needs at least 2GB of RAM.
- To install WhatsApp for the first time, there must be at least 150MB of free storage.
- For the activation process, the phone must be able to receive calls and text messages.
- It is not possible to activate accounts using WiFi alone, thus the phone that will be used must be able to receive phone calls and text messages.